Vegetarian Garlic Broccoli Stir Fry
Healthy Dinner Recipes: One of my favorite broccoli recipes! This vegetarian garlic broccoli stir fry recipe is ready in just 10 minutes. Serve this easy vegan recipe over your favorite rice for a quick weeknight dinner. #healthy #healthyeating #vegetarian #vegan.
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari to keep it gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 bunches of broccoli (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper, and sugar, stirring to combine well.
- In a large skillet, saute the broccoli in olive oil until just barely tender.
- Add the vegetable broth mixture to the broccoli.
- Add the cornstarch, stirring well to avoid any clumps.
- Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice or another whole grain, such as quinoa or millet.