Spinach Lasagna Roll-Up
Perfect recipe for weekend dinners with the family. So delicious and healthy, you can prepare this Spinach Lasagna Roll-Up without any difficulties!
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna in boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and lay noodles flat onto a flat surface.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in hot oil until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer garlic to a large bowl; add spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt. Stir mixture until evenly combined.
- Spread a heaping 1/4 cup of spinach mixture into the middle of each lasagna noodle. Roll noodle firmly around the filling. Arrange rolled noodles into a baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the rolls. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil from dish and continue cooking another 5 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the rolls to serve.