Cucumber Sandwich | "I worked at a sandwich shop that made these vegetable sandwiches stuffed with cucumbers, sprouts, tomatoes, and avocadoes. They were a veggie's
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 long English cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 loaf sliced bread crusts removed
- With a hand mixer mix cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl until smooth. Stir in herbs, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread bread slices with cream cheese mixture.
- Thinly slice cucumbers. Layer over half of the bread slices. Top with additional herbs if desired.
- Top with remaining bread slice, remove crusts if desired and cut each sandwich into 3 pieces.
- Serve immediately or cover and store up to 24 hours.
NUTRITION INFORMATION Calories: 39, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 8mg, Sodium: 37mg, Potassium: 25mg, Carbohydrates: 1g, Vitamin A: 110%, Vitamin C: 0.2%, Calcium: 11%, Iron: 0.1%