Crispy Honey Garlic Chipotle Salmon
Crispy Honey Garlic Chipotle Salmon #feedfeed #recipe #breakfast #brunch #potato #asparagus #salmon
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 medium russet potatoes, sliced in rounds
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, To Taste
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
- Red pepper flakes, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake at 400°F until golden brown and crispy, about 25 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Toss potato rounds with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Bake at 400°F until golden brown and crispy, about 35 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk honey, chipotle chili powder, butter, salt & pepper. Spread evenly over salmon fillets.
- In a medium pan over medium high heat, melt ghee. Add salmon fillets, skin side up, and sear until golden brown and crispy, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with asparagus and potatoes. Top with Parmesan and red pepper flakes, if desired.