Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries
These are so good. You may never go back to regular fries again. Well, at least not as often. There's no bread crumbs so they're a little healthier than most zucchini fries recipes.
- cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds zucchinis, cut into
- 1/2-inch French fry strips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl. Combine Parmesan cheese, mixed herbs, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper in a separate shallow bowl; mix well
- Dip zucchini fries into beaten eggs, in batches; shake to remove excess, and roll in Parmesan mixture until fully coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning once, until golden and crispy, 30 to 35 minutes.