Baked Parmesan Sweet Potatoes
Baked Parmesan Sweet Potatoes- soft sweet potatoes coated with parmesan cheese and all kinds of spices!! It's a new favorite side dish that is quick and delicious.
- 3 large sweet potatoes peeled and diced into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly coat a large baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add diced potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in an even layer onto prepared pan.
- Bake for 32-35 minutes, or until lightly browned and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese and parsley, if desired.
- Serve immediately.