Spicy Garlic Oven-Roasted Chickpeas
These crunchy chickpeas will easily replace less-healthy snacks in your repertoire.
- 2 15 oz cans chickpeas (drained)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- ¾ tsp paprika
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ - ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- sea salt (to taste)
- Garlic Oven-Roasted Chickpeas Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place chickpeas in a paper towel-lined strainer. Allow to air dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Place chickpeas on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, stirring to coat. Sprinkle with ½ tsp sea salt.
- Place in oven, cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so, until golden brown. (Some of the chickpeas may start popping. This is a good sign that they're properly crisping.)
- Remove from oven.
- Stir together remaining sea salt, cayenne, chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne.
- Toss hot chickpeas in spice mixture. Salt to taste, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy immediately for best results.
Full Recipe Click ==== > Spicy Garlic Oven-Roasted Chickpeas