Pickle Dip Pinwheels
Creamy, crunchy and full of flavor these Pickle Dip Pinwheels are full of cream cheese, sliced ham and diced pickles. The perfect party appetizer.
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup diced deli ham
- 1 1/2 cup diced dill pickle spears
- 6-7 taco sized tortillas
- Dice your ham and pickles in smaller pieces and set aside.
- In medium sized bowl beat your cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in your diced ham and pickles until combined.
- Spread your mixture evenly among tortillas leaving about 1/2" on the side and roll up tightly.
- Place on plate and wrap in Saran Wrap and refrigerate for about one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and slice into about 1" rounds.
Video Click Pickle Dip Pinwheels