MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE GRILLED ZUCCHINI SALAD
Easy Mediterranean-style grilled zucchini salad with fresh herbs, lemon juice, and a sprinkle of feta. Serve it at room temperature.
- 4 zucchini squash (about 2 lb), sliced into rounds
- Private Reserve Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp organic ground cumin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup packed chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
- Feta or goat cheese, optional
- Place the zucchini into a large bowl. Drizzle about 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, and sprinkle with cumin. Toss with your clean hands to combine.
- Heat a grill or griddle until hot, add zucchini in batches (do not crowd). Grill for 4 minutes or so, turning over a couple of times until zucchini are cooked through and perfectly charred.
- Transfer grilled zucchini back to the bowl. Add lemon juice, fresh garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Add fresh herbs and toss again gently.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top with a sprinkle of feta or goat cheese, if you like. Serve at room temperature.
- For suggestions, see “what to serve with this zucchini salad” section up in the post above.