Keto Big Mac Salad | Low Carb Hamburger Salad
I kid you not, this tastes JUST like a Big Mac, except it’s low carb and you know exactly what went into it.
Big Mac Sauce
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp diced hamburger pickles
- 1 tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup Sliced Onions cut in half
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced hamburger pickles
- US Customary – Metric
- Make the dressing. Mix mayo, diced pickles, mustard, vinegar, onion, paprika and Swerve. Set aside while you get the other ingredients together. Set aside while you get the other ingredients together.
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way.
- While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles..
- When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.