EASY KETO FUDGE RECIPE WITH COCOA POWDER & SEA SALT
This easy keto fudge recipe needs just 4 ingredients and 10 minutes prep! And, making keto fudge with cocoa powder and sea salt is super easy.
- 1 cup Coconut oil (solid)
- 1/4 cup Powdered erythritol (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- Coarse sea salt flakes (optional - for topping)
- Line a 28 oz rectangular glass container with parchment paper, so that the parchment hangs out over the sides.
- Using a hand mixer at LOW speed, beat the coconut oil and sweetener together, just until fluffy and combined.
- Beat in the cocoa powder, vanilla and sea salt to taste. Adjust sweetener to taste. Do not overmix.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined container. Smooth the top with a spatula or spoon.
- Refrigerate the keto fudge for about 45-60 minutes, until solid.
- Sprinkle the top of the fudge with sea salt flakes and press gently.
- Run a knife along the edge and take out using the edges of the parchment paper. Slice carefully - see post above for slicing tips.
- Keep the fudge refrigerated and bring to room temperature right before serving. You can also freeze it - see tips above. Do not leave at room temperature for prolonged periods, as it will melt easily.
Full Recipe: wholesomeyum.com