ZUCCHINI TOTS RECIPE
These tots are loaded with shredded zucchini, bread crumbs, and cheese!! It makes for the perfect appetizer served with marinara sauce, or use it as a side dish!
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup regular bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment or spray with cooking spray.
- Grate the zucchini into a clean dish towel. Wrap the towel up and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- In a large bowl, stir together the zucchini, eggs, panko, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cheese.
- Scoop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.