Zesty Baked Ritz Crackers
My kids love this easy snack idea, and they are perfect for serving at parties with cheese and deli meat. Simply coat an entire box of Ritz crackers in melted butter and ranch seasoning, and then sprinkle shredded parmesan on top. Bake and enjoy!
- 1 large box Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and mix in the entire packet of ranch seasoning mix.
- Add the crackers to the bowl and gently toss and coat them in the butter mixture. Evenly sprinkle the parmesan cheese in with the butter coated crackers.
- Place the crackers on your parchment lined baking sheets in a single layer (otherwise they tend to stick together).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
For Full Recipe >>>> Zesty Baked Ritz Crackers <<<<