THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft and chewy, and turn a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe into an incredible one.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips optional
- With a hand mixer, cream together the peanut butter, butter, white sugar and brown sugar until blended.
- Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and mix together. Stir in chocolate chips at this point if desired.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of dough and roll into balls.
Full Recipe Click >>>THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES<<<