Taco Stuffed Shells
This Mexican inspired main dish is great for picky eaters! Everyone, including the kids, will love it. It's quick, easy and made with simple ingredients: ground beef, cream cheese, sauce, pasta shells and more cheese. It's also cheap and budget friendly!
- 22-24 jumbo pasta shells (a little more than half a box)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (10oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend (or cheese of choice)
- Optional Topping Ideas:
- green onions
- diced tomatoes
- sour cream
- hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the shells according to the package directions (it's okay if they are a little firm since you will also be baking them). Once cooked, lay them out individually so that they don't stick together.
- In a skillet, cook and chop the ground beef until brown; remove any excess grease. Add the salsa and taco seasoning to the beef and combine.
- Add the cream cheese to the beef and stir until the cream cheese is thoroughly melted (if you cut the cream cheese into smaller pieces it melts a lot faster).
- Pour about half of the enchilada sauce onto the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Stuff the shells with the beef mixture and place them into the sauced dish. Once finished, drizzle with the remaining enchilada sauce and top with cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
For Full Recpe Click >>> Taco Stuffed Shells <<<