Smashed Avocado and Chickpea Salad Sandwich
This Smashed Avocado and Chickpea Salad Sandwich is an easy vegan recipe to throw together for a healthy lunch or dinner with only 5 main ingredients (plus bread).
- 15 oz. chickpeas (1 1/2 cups), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup diced red onion (more for serving as desired)
- sea salt to taste
- sandwich bread
- tomato slices for serving
- In a medium bowl, smash rinsed chickpeas and avocado with a potato masher or fork.
- Squeeze in lemon juice and stir.
- Mix in chopped cilantro and red onion.
- Add salt to taste and spread on sandwich bread and tomato slices as desired.
- Store any leftovers in fridge for 2-3 days!
For Full Instructions @ www.trialandeater.com