SHRIMP, ASPARAGUS AND ZUCCHINI ORZO SALAD
Light, healthy and nutritious, tossed in the most amazing lemon Dijon vinaigrette!
- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces asparagus, trimmed
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- FOR THE LEMON DIJON VINAIGRETTE
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon, sugar and basil in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Full Recipe Click Here