ORANGE CREAM FRUIT SALAD
Orange Cream Fruit Salad is a lovely fruit salad filled with oranges, pineapple and bananas with a sweet orange cream mixed in! Perfect to go alongside Easter dinner!
- 3 oz. pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup-1 1/2 cups milk*
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks or tidbits drained well
- 11 oz. can mandarin oranges drained well
- 2 bananas sliced
- Combine pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate in a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes and then fold in the Cool Whip. Gently mix in the fruit and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours until ready to serve.
- Gently mix in the canned fruit and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours until ready to serve. Feel free to add more fruit. I often add more oranges or bananas, and sometimes I add strawberries and mini marshmallows too. If you are adding apples and/or bananas, wait until just before serving to add them. Enjoy!!
- We’ve made this recipe dozens of times with successful results, yet we’ve gotten several comments that the salad is too soupy. So, our advice is to reduce the milk to 3/4 cups initially, and if the consistency is too thick for your liking, feel free to add more.
Full Recipe Click >>> ORANGE CREAM FRUIT SALAD <<<