KETO Cheesy Garlic "Breadsticks"
This quick and easy low carb recipe is made with simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand. It's super comforting and delicious, yet almost zero carb. It's naturally gluten free and sugar free, and made with NO coconut or almond flour-- yet without that dreaded eggy taste! Just cheesy deliciousness.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Place the mixture onto your parchment paper, and flatten it out like you would a pizza crust.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, and then switch the oven to broil and move the baking sheet to the top rack for a few minutes to brown the cheese a little.
- Slice with a pizza cutter, and enjoy! I like to dip it in a little marinara or pizza sauce. You can also garnish it with red pepper, parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
For Full Recipe KETO Cheesy Garlic "Breadsticks"