Italian Chocolate Cake
A combination of chocolate marble cake and cheesecake with a creamy chocolate topping, this Italian Chocolate Cake is an absolute must try.
|credit image :cakescottage.com|
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (and ingredients necessary to prepare the cake)
- 2 lbs. ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 box (3¾ oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9 x 13" pan with nonstick spray.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on box and pour into 9 x 13 pan.
- In separate bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs, and vanilla and mix well.
- Carefully pour the cheese mixture over the top of the unbaked cake batter, spreading as evenly as possible.
- Bake the cake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely. Do not frost until completely cool. Best to refrigerate overnight.
- full Instructions : Italian Chocolate Cake @ cakescottage.com