Impossible Pie Recipe
Impossible Pie is the easiest pie you will ever bake, it makes its own crust and two delicious layers while baking.
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut (more if desired)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place all ingredients to a large bowl and beat together until combined, or place in blender at one time and blend until mixed together. Pour into a greased 9 -10 inch pie dish.
- Bake for 1 hour or until center is firm and pie is golden.
- The pie will have a slight wobble to the surface. That will set as it is cooling.
- When done, crust will be on bottom, custard in the middle, and coconut on top - right where they belong!
- Allow to cool and refrigerate until completely chilled or overnight.
- Serve with your favorite ice cream, and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
For Full Recipe @ cakescottage.com