FATHEAD PIZZA CRUST RECIPE (LOW CARB KETO PIZZA) - 4 INGREDIENTS
An EASY low carb keto Fathead pizza crust recipe with coconut flour OR almond flour. Just 4 INGREDIENTS! Fathead pizza is the ultimate keto pizza - crispy, chewy, and ready in 20 minutes.
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese (cut into cubes)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- 1/3 cup Coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C). Line a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds, stirring halfway through. Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (**See notes for alternative to the microwave.)
- Stir in the beaten eggs and coconut flour. Knead with your hands until a dough forms. If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, you can microwave for 10-15 seconds to soften it.
- Spread the dough onto the lined baking pan to 1/4" or 1/3" thickness, using your hands or a rolling pin over a piece of parchment (the rolling pin works better if you have one). Use a toothpick or fork to poke lots of holes throughout the crust to prevent bubbling.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Poke more holes in any places where you see bubbles forming. Bake for 3-7 more minutes, until golden brown.
For Full Recipe Click >>> FATHEAD PIZZA CRUST RECIPE (LOW CARB KETO PIZZA) <<<