Easy Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta is very easy to make, creamy and delicious with perfect juicy chicken, sun dried tomatoes and spinach.
|Credit image : sweetandsavorymeals.com|
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 regular boneless skinless chicken breasts (or 4 smaller ones)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes drained and roughly chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth water or veggie broth
- 1 cup evaporated canned milk
- 3 cups shell pasta
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan grated
- 4-5 cups fresh spinach
- Add salt, pepper, dried rosemary, dried thyme, dried oregano, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder to a large shallow bowl and stir to combine.
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté. Once the IP is hot, add the oil.
- Toss chicken in the seasoning mix to coat on both sides and add to the hot oil.
- Cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pot and set aside on a plate, cover with aluminum foil to keep it warm.
- If needed add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pot still in Sauté mode.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Italian seasoning and chopped sun dried tomatoes, stir to combine.
- Full instructions : Easy Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta @ sweetandsavorymeals.com