EASY HEALTHY TACO SALAD RECIPE WITH GROUND BEEF
How to make taco salad in just 20 minutes! This easy taco salad recipe is EASY, with common ingredients. And, the whole family will love healthy taco salad with ground beef.
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 tsp Avocado oil (or any oil of choice)
- 2 tbsp Taco seasoning (store-bought or home-made)
- 8 oz Romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 1/3 cup Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 medium Avocado (cubed)
- 1/2 cup Green onions (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Salsa
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add ground beef. Stir fry, breaking up the pieces with a spatula, for about 7-10 minutes, until the beef is browned and moisture has evaporated.
- Stir taco seasoning into the ground beef until well combined.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add the ground beef. Toss everything together.
For Full Recipe Click >>> EASY HEALTHY TACO SALAD RECIPE WITH GROUND BEEF <<<