Easy Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
This quick and easy Fall dessert recipe is the only thing you are missing. It's made with pumpkin pie mix, cream cheese, cool whip and caramel-- all of my favorite things in one bowl!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 1.5 cups pumpkin pie mix (NOT 100% pumpkin puree)
- 1 (8 ounce) tub of cool whip
- 4-6 tbsp caramel sauce (I prefer the Ghirrardelli in the squeeze bottle)
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese until it's smooth and creamy.
- Add the pumpkin pie mix and 3 tbsp of caramel, and mix again until it's well combined.
- Fold in up to a full 8 ounce container of Cool Whip (I prefer about 6 ounces). The more whipped topping you add, the fluffier the dip will be.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, drizzle caramel on top.
- Serve with Nilla Wafers, ginger snaps, graham crackers, pretzels, apples or anything else you would like. This dip goes a long way, so you will need at least a couple boxes of cookies or pretzels for a large gathering.... unless you plan on eating it with a spoon like me. : )
For Full Recipe Click >>> Easy Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip <<<