Easy 3 Ingredient Warm Caprese Dip
This 3 ingredient appetizer can be thrown together in just a few minutes, and then baked for the perfect warm and comforting party food everyone will love. Serve it with pita chips, bread or crackers.
- 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup basil pesto (approximately)
- 10-12 large cherry tomatoes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Evenly spread the cream cheese onto the bottom of a pie dish.
- Top with about 1/2 cup of basil pesto (or enough to make a thin layer once spread over the top); spread it evenly over the cream cheese.
- Cut your cherry tomatoes into about 1/4 inch slices, and place them evenly on top of the pesto.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cream cheese starts to brown on the edges.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers or a baguette.
For Full Recipe Click >>> Easy 3 Ingredient Warm Caprese Dip <<<