Crispy Cheese Baked Broccoli
This cheesy broccoli is baked in the oven, but comes out super crispy! It can be eaten as a finger food or appetizer with ranch dip, or served as a healthy side dish with dinner or any meal. Kids and adults love it! It will soon be a family favorite.
- 2 large heads of broccoli (chopped into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese (refrigerated)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Italian bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and garlic powder together.
- Dip each piece of broccoli in the egg mixture until well coated, and then dip them in the cheese and bread crumb mixture until completely covered. In order to get good coverage, I sprinkle them well and then really push the broccoli into the bread crumbs to get them to stick.
- Place the coated broccoli florets on your lined baking sheet, and bake for 18-25 minutes. It takes about 20 minutes in my oven, so just keep an eye on them! The baking time will partly depend on the size of your broccoli pieces.
- Enjoy immediately. They are delicious alone, but we like to dip them in ranch dressing.
For Full Recipe Click >>> Crispy Cheese Baked Broccoli <<<