BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE
This Sunny Broccoli Salad is a simple, tasty and hearty broccoli salad served with bacon, cranberries, sunflower seeds, and mixed with a delicious, homemade mayonnaise-vinegar based dressing that is perfect for BBQs and get togethers.
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 7 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, craisins, sugar, and vinegar. Add broccoli and stir to coat. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Before serving, stir in sunflower seeds and bacon. ENJOY!