Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna
All the traditional tasty amazingness of a traditional lasagna, but this is the Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna version. No messing around with boiling noodles, making sauce, and then baking it. Oh, and 4 minute pressure time for this one!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 25oz jar spaghetti sauce of your choice
- 3 cups water
- 4 cups dry mini lasagna noodles (mafalda noodles)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Press the saute function and once the pot is hot, add the ground beef, salt, and pepper. When almost all of the pink is gone, add it the onions and garlic, and cook until the onions are translucent. Drain grease if there is any. Also scrape any bits off the bottom to prevent the burn signal.
- Press cancel. Add in the sauce. Mix to combine.
- Add the noodles on top of the meat and sauce mixture.
- Add the water on top of the noodles. Do NOT mix. Gently press down any noodles that are not submerged in the water.
Full Reading Recipes Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna